where are the pretty pictures?

blogger profile

Subscribe with Bloglines
Blogwise - blog directory

write me: takeoffsandlandings AT hotmail dot com

now playing in my itunes:
audioscrobbler

mirror project photos:
#1
#2

fotologs:
1000 easy steps
sallytomato on flickr




join the email update list:


powered by NotifyList.com


find stuff:

search google
search sallytomato


8.21.2003 | link |

 

i want to go swimming.

i want to hold my nose and jump in the deep end like a canonball. i want to push off the side with my feet and shoot quickly to the bottom. i want to hear water getting heavier. i want to look up at the blue sky waving brightly above me and spotted sunlight twinkling in the water. i want to feel the roughness of the pool floor with my toes. i want to float to the surface and be met with warmth on my eyelids, the sun baking my shiny shoulders and drying droplets of water on my cheeks and eyeslashes.

but I can’t. i’m at work right now. and the hot neon light hums softly overhead, blushing my face with a sickly greenish glow.


comments: 0


***






let bygones be bygones.


friends, gods, strangers

don't look now, but

listen,

nightstand clutter
bust magazine

furthermore,
thanks squidfingers
for the pattern!

all original writing, photos,
and content on this site is:
©2002-2005 armeen y.



Creative Commons License
this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License


wlh
























thank you. and good night.