what i should be doing:
- ironing and putting away laundry
- emptying and organizing remaining boxes from move
- having something to eat other than slice of american cheese and diet coke
- returning awful bright-orange bath rug that i thought would match with equally awful pink-tiled bathroom
what i am doing:
- flipping through ikea catalog and folding corners
- reading my old travel journal while sitting on balcony in pajamas
- looking through old photographs and wondering if i should post some
- reading emails...
amazing coincidence. or the cosmos. whatever. but this bit of wisdom made its way to my inbox tonight. seems a bit of a response to my ho-hum moods lately:
without realizing the unity of bliss and void,
even though on the void you meditate,
you practice only nihilism.
so. there you have it. now i'm off to have a diet dr. pepper. or maybe a bowl of cereal. good night.