where are the pretty pictures?

blogger profile

Subscribe with Bloglines
Blogwise - blog directory

write me: takeoffsandlandings AT hotmail dot com

now playing in my itunes:
audioscrobbler

mirror project photos:
#1
#2

fotologs:
1000 easy steps
sallytomato on flickr




join the email update list:


powered by NotifyList.com


find stuff:

search google
search sallytomato


7.24.2002 | link |

 

there are around 78 reasons why I haven’t been diligent with dear blog. bet you’re hoping i’d write all 78. but alas, here are 3:

moving: as you know, i’m in the process of uprooting my life. and this, of course, means I must spend hours drawing out aerial diagrams of my new apartment and strategizing the placement of my various things. yes. this is important stuff.

work: i’ve had numerous urgent, life-or-death project deadlines to meet these days. so i’ve had to put in 7-8 hours of actual copywriting (unlike my usual 2-3 per day). that doesn’t leave me much time to sneak in blog entries. and it jeckle-and-hydes me into a highly-stressed, short-fused, scowling, cynical whiner that you probably wouldn’t want to hear from, anyway.

cranky and generally unpleasant: i’ve been going through, let’s just say, an “episode” these past few days. i haven’t been the me that likes to think and write and look at life. i’ve been the me that wants to crawl underneath my cubicle and take a nap. i’ve been sighing a lot. i’ve been chain-smoking and eating fudge cookies. i couldn’t even fully appreciate the fact that my coworker brought in his pulled wisdom teeth in a sandwich baggie--just because I’d mentioned I wanted to see them. now that’s just wrong.


comments: 0


***






let bygones be bygones.


friends, gods, strangers

don't look now, but

listen,

nightstand clutter
bust magazine

furthermore,
thanks squidfingers
for the pattern!

all original writing, photos,
and content on this site is:
©2002-2005 armeen y.



Creative Commons License
this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License


wlh
























thank you. and good night.