where are the pretty pictures?

blogger profile

Subscribe with Bloglines
Blogwise - blog directory

write me: takeoffsandlandings AT hotmail dot com

now playing in my itunes:
audioscrobbler

mirror project photos:
#1
#2

fotologs:
1000 easy steps
sallytomato on flickr




join the email update list:


powered by NotifyList.com


find stuff:

search google
search sallytomato


7.29.2002 | link |

 

everything hurts. everything. from my little toe to my splenius capitis.

elliot, aaron, (my unfailing heroes) and i heaved and hauled most of my belongings into my shiny new apartment this weekend. this will go on for the next week and i expect to be complaining for days.

so for now, i have nothing more to say about the matter.

oh--except these 3 things:

1. a hall light. i have a real hall light. could there be anything more luxurious?

2. my bedroom is just a bedroom. not a bedroom/office (one apartment ago). or a bedroom/closet (two apartments ago).

3. i have the dream kitchen of every 1950’s housewife, with long, lovely yellow-tiled countertops.

it hurts to stand up. it hurts to sit down. but life is good.


comments: 0


***






let bygones be bygones.


friends, gods, strangers

don't look now, but

listen,

nightstand clutter
bust magazine

furthermore,
thanks squidfingers
for the pattern!

all original writing, photos,
and content on this site is:
©2002-2005 armeen y.



Creative Commons License
this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License


wlh
























thank you. and good night.